What I'm working on now
Location: Prague, Czechia
I am very happy where I am in life right now. Here's what I'm up to these days:
- Work - I run an independent software shop, developing software for clients in Germany and USA. I also make and produce my own apps.
- Fun - tango has occupied most of my free-time energy since 2012. I dance and DJ and organize events. The 2020 coronavirus pandemic put a quick end to it. I don't know when I'll be able to return to tango.
- Reading - I haven't read a lot in the past few months. My Kindle sits quietly in the corner, waiting for me to pick it up. When I do read, it tends to be either a courtroom drama or a science fiction novel.
- Learning - I have progressed in my German and am now studying (online, of course) to complete the B2 level.
- Cooking and eating - I spend most of my time at home with my wife Ilona, and we cook a lot. I have learned how to bake sourdough bread, a typical result of the Coronavirus lockdowns.
- Making trips and playing games with my four sons.
- We got a dog last year, an Amstaff. Her name is Becky. She drives me crazy sometimes.
I'm keen on connecting with curious, open-minded people from anywhere. Hit me up at tomas [at] tomaskohl [dot] com.
Last updated June 2021.
Inspired by Tom Critchlow, where I learned about Derek Sivers and the /Now movement.