What I'm working on now
Location: Prague, Czechia
I am very happy where I am in life right now. Here's what I'm up to these days:
- Work - I run an independent software shop, developing software for clients in Germany and USA. My focus for the past few years has been on the backend: APIs, services, enterprise integration.
- Fun - tango has occupied most of my free-time energy since 2012. I dance and DJ and organize events. The 2020 coronavirus pandemic put a quick end to it. I don't know when I'll be able to return to tango.
- Reading - my Kindle library shows a consistent pattern developing over time. There's all kinds of books on topics I don't understand but excite me: evolutionary psychology, math and physics, probability, some politics but not too much. Currently I read about nutrition.
- Learning - since the majority of my freelance work is in Germany, I've finally started to learn German for real.
- Cooking and eating - I spent most of my time at home with my partner Ilona, and we cook a lot. Right now I am back to low-carb and even experimenting with carnivore-ish diet.
- Making trips and playing games with my 3 sons, who live with their mother.
- Planning to bring a dog to my household. I love bull-type dogs such as the American Staffordshire terrier and American Bully. My dog is very likely to be one of the two.
I'm keen on connecting with curious, open-minded people from anywhere. Hit me up at tomas [at] tomaskohl [dot] com.
Last updated April 2020.
Inspired by Tom Critchlow, from where I learned about Derek Sivers and the /Now movement.